Every generous gift from our alumni and friends made to Technical Communication helps the department advance toward a higher level of teaching and research, and supports many outstanding students each year. Our top priorities are
- Increasing scholarship support for students in our degree programs
- Increasing the quality of industry-relevant course projects for our students
- Increasing access to industry professionals, data, and sites for faculty research
- Increasing the quantity and quality of full-time and internship placements for graduates of and students in our degree programs
There are two ways to contribute to our General Scholarship Fund or to our Unrestricted Gift fund. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can ensure your gift reaches the department.
I. Send a check or money order to the department
- Make payable to: University of North Texas
- In the memo field, note: "TECM General Scholarship" or "TECM Unrestricted Gift Fund"
- Mail to:
University of North Texas
Department of Technical Communication
1155 Union Circle #306298
Denton, TX 76203-5017
II. Use your credit card
- Direct your web browser to the Give to UNT page
- Choose the link to "a specific department or fund"
- In the search keyword type "Technical Communication" or "TECM General Scholarship."
- Please be patient, this search process might take a few minutes.
- If giving to the Unrestricted Gift Fund, type "TECM Unrestricted Gift Fund" as an aswer to the question "Why did you choose to support UNT today?"
- Click on the link and enter your gift and credit card information
- Review the charge and click "Give now" if correct
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contribution made by their employees. To make your gift go even further, find out if your company has a matching gift policy by searchign for your employer's name at the following webpage:
If your company is eligible, request a matching gift form from your employer and send it completed and signed with your gift. We will take care of the rest.
Your donation counts! Thank you for your support.